Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our HR Administration team as a Recruitment Administrator, based in Selly Oak, Birmingham. Please note this role will be initially home working until we return to the office. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week on a 6 month fixed term basis.
Now is a really exciting time to join our HR Administration Team as we are intergrating new systems and process; to benefit the people we support, Sense staff and volunteers moving forward.
You will work in a fast paced team of Recruitment Administrators, HR Administrators, Learning and Development Administrators; led by the HR Administration Manager. You will also work alongside Recruitment Specialists assisting in interview bookings, placing job adverts on various job boards, advertising on social media, interview confirmations and ensuring all hiring managers receive their applications in a timely manner.
You will also have oportunity to develop strong relationships with the wide HR team and many colleagues across Sense.
For full information please refer to the job desciption below.
To avoid disappointment we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will be speaking to candidates throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close posts at any time.
Key skills and experience required
- Proven experience of working in a busy, fast-moving administrative team supporting a multi-site environment; ideally gained within an Recruitment, or HR function.
- Proven experience of using an Recruitment / HR information system or other complex management information system.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build effective working relationships; with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Able to organise and prioritise own work, and be responsible and accountable for quality and accuracy of own work.
- Good level of IT literacy, including microsoft office, word processing, mail-merge, and basic knowledge of using spreadsheets.
- A commitment to the people we support and Sense’s vision and values; and identify the barriers to their participation in all aspects of Sense’s work.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the Recruitment department on 0121 415 6735 or textphone 0121 415 2720.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.