Salary: £8.91 – £8.92
Shift hours: Part Time
To assist and support in the effective running of the Office Support Services to Mars. To ensure that all services are provided professionally, consistently and with particular focus on Customer Service.
- To be fully competent in all Office Service operational tasks.
- To perform reception duties, meeting and greeting clients and visitors, communicating site safety information, production of access control cards, carrying out contractor site inductions and carrying out secretarial duties to include typing of notes, letters presentations, ordering taxis ensuring payments and management of associate taxi receipts etc.
- To perform post room duties. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
- To use Mars SAP accounting system to interrogate order information and cost centres.
- To manage the in-house hard copy archiving area both the recording for storage and destruction process
- To be responsible for ensuring all new starters have pigeon holes Id cards etc.
- To order distribute and maintain stationery stock levels.
- To carry out printing, binding and laminating of documents
- To provide meeting room management both in housekeeping room set ups and preparation of multi media equipment.
- To support in maintaining and developing process and procedure manuals for Sodexo
- To manage the panel room process both physical set up and data entry
- To carry out data entry for winlims
- To maintain displayed information to correct security levels on the information high way
- To manage the Mars Fire evacuation process
- To have a high degree of tact and diplomacy skills.
- To have a flexible approach, undertaking multi-skill training and adhoc duties as required.
- To demonstrate the ability to work using own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- To be able to work in any department within the Office Services Team.
- To maintain a good standard of appearance at all times.
- To demonstrate a high degree of competency in the use of all software.
- To have a capacity to absorb new information quickly and accurately.
- To have an interest in technology and soft ware.
- To be self disciplined independent and free thinking.
- To produce work with a high degree of accuracy first time with a great attention to detail.
Location: Batley Leeds, England