Are you an R&D Manager with an interest in emerging technologies/software and how it is shaping the future? Imagine working with cool, rapidly growing start-ups and scaleups – very different to your average R&D role!
We are part of the Tech & High Growth team in Shoreditch, London. We work together as a unit alongside Audit, Tax and Raising Finance to put growing companies in the best position to fly! We see our clients’ success as our success, and we are looking for a talented R&D Incentives Manager to join our work family.
We are the fastest growing team within one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. This year alone, we have ranked first place in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index 2022 awards and been listed in the top 3 mid-size companies for most inspiring workplaces, placing 13th overall against businesses of all sizes across Europe, Middle East & Africa!
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1. To achieve that we put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here, then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays – take as much as you need
- No core hours
- 7.00pm – 7.00am email curfew – full stop
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Tailored training, development and career growth
- Focus on wellbeing – a comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme.
- A truly flexible approach to work – from home, in the office or with clients – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever.”
About the role…
As an R&D Incentives Manager you will be responsible for project managing a portfolio of R&D IT/Software tax claims across Tech and Scale up clients across London. You will:
- Provide an excellent experience for our clients by taking ownership of your work and building a good long standing relationships
- Provide guidance on claims as well as being a role model for junior members of the team, contributing to practice management whether that be training, graduate recruitment, marketing etc.
- Identify opportunities for business growth both internally and externally by building relationships with colleagues, connectors and networks
What you’ll need…
- Experience in IT/Software R&D claims
- Experience working with tech/high growth/scale up sector
- Experience in people management which includes regular coaching and feedback to others, although not required
- Proven track record in building solid relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- An analytical outlook with a process mindset is also key
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Apply today or contact Megan Hughes if you have any questions.