Do you have an interest in emerging technologies and software and how it is shaping the future? Imagine working with amazing, rapidly growing start-ups and scaleups – very different to your average R&D role!
We are part of the Tech & High Growth team in Shoreditch, London. We work together as a unit alongside Audit, Tax and Early Stage to put growing companies in the best position to fly! We see our clients’ success as our success, and we are looking for an R&D Tax Manager to join our work family.
A day in the life of a Tech & High Growth R&D Incentives Manager…
- Project managing a portfolio of IT/Software claims including leading and managing the preparation of technical and financial assessments for tech clients across London
- Providing an excellent experience for our clients by taking ownership of your work and building a good report with people
- Identify R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with existing and potential clients
- Delegating, reviewing and provide overarching guidance on claims as well as being a role model for junior members of the team
- Identify opportunities for business growth both internally and externally by building relationships with colleagues, connectors and networks
- Contributing to practice management whether that be training, graduate recruitment, marketing etc.
We think it’s key for everyone to understand how the R&D business runs, top-to-bottom and inside-out. After all, you might be running the team one day!
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for someone who can provide our clients with a high level of tax technical knowledge, with HMRC cracking down on R&D Claims, we need someone who will put quality at the forefront. Including:
- Experience managing a busy portfolio, particularly in IT and Software claims
- A proven people person, with fab communication and able to build lasting relationships where they see us as part of their team
- A great all rounder and awesome advisor, with experience on both the technical and financial
- A real team player, someone ready to get stuck in and play all in
- Fantastic knowledge of economic issues and up to date on all the latest financial news
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Encouraged and entrusted to do what you do best
- Open holidays to take as much as you need
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- A truly flexible approach to work, with many of our team based from London and all the way to Scotland – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Tailored training, development and career growth, empowering you to reach your goals
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about and thrive.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.