Desktop Property Manager position at Trinity Estates
Location – Home based/Essex
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary – £25,800 per annum
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Do you have some experience in property and a keen interest in property management? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Desktop Property Manager to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Desktop Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of developments based within the UK.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- To effectively manage all maintenance request, including raising purchase orders, sourcing and monitoring contractors as necessary, ensuring that works are of suitable quality and cost effective.
- To effectively manage the relationship with the customer.
- Responding to customer queries via Telephone, Email and Letters
- Ensuring development information is produced and distributed as necessary.
- Work with customer formed groups such as RA’s, RMC’s, RTM etc.
- Ensuring Customer complaints are resolved effectively.
- To carry out development inspections as necessary and to ensure Trinity Estates management responsibilities are met.
- Source, appoint and manage competent trade’s persons to undertake works across the portfolio.
- To ensure all Health & Safety and Industry legislation is adhered to.
- To ensure all monthly reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Do you have these skills?
- Must have at least 1yrs experience in the property sector.
- Some knowledge of leasehold management would be advantageous.
- A proven track record in customer services including stakeholder management.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent levels of English both Oral and Written.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to organise/prioritise own workload.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: £25,800 per annum