At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Process Automation Controller to join our IT team based in Solihull, West Midlands. Flexible/Hybrid working available.
The role is responsible for monitoring and issue triage of our automated processes and ensuring the appropriate logging for resolution. It also performs routine administration, creation of IT Change Requests, data maintenance and promotion of processes and ensuring the SOx compliance and control evidence is produced appropriately for our in-scope applications.
In this role you’ll:
- Monitor automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit
- Manage change and log all change requests in a compliant manner
- Monitor the automation mailbox and ServiceNow incidents, triage issues and assign to the appropriate party for resolution
- Manage user group maintenance and master data loads
- Ensure processes are scheduled in line with business requirements and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately
- Effectively manage risk and dependencies across internal departments and IT providers as necessary
- Ensure all SOx controls are performed effectively and the maintain the prompt production and submission of control evidence
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- An in depth understanding of RPA dependencies and challenges
- Demonstrable problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Previous exposure to technology and architecture concepts
- Developed presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties
- A proven ability to influence others at all levels of the business
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/4077