Salary: £9.19 – £9.20
Shift hours: Part Time
To provide a transport service to meet the needs of the Trust and Surgery’s and to ensure that patient records, materials and equipment are safely and appropriately transferred both at the Hospital Site and all other areas used by the Trust. To direct patients, staff and visitors to all area’s of the hospital, within the requirements of the specification.
- Safe transportation of Patients, Equipment, Post etc.
- Safe transportation of Blood Products
- Safe transportation and changing of Medical Gas Cylinders
- Manual Handling training
- Empathy with patients and visitors
- Ability to follow instructions
- Effective communication and customer care skills
- High standards of personal hygiene
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Basic literacy skills
- Ability to work on their own or part of a team
- Flexible approach and has a good work ethic
Location: Hereford, England