Shift hours: Permanent
Personnel Logistics Coordinator
Office role with hybrid working
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
We are looking for someone who is able to prioritise their own workload, use their own initiative and is a team player to join our team in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing rota’s including scheduled leave & clawback
- Managing personnel mobilising and demobilising
- Managing POB requirements including absence
- Managing travel and/or accommodation requirements
- Supporting with recruitment and induction of new personnel
- Supporting training and medical requirements
- Covering on call rota
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Confident IT skills including MS outlook, Word, Excel and SAP
- Ability to respond to and effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment