Salary: Circa £28,000 per annum plus free rail travel
Shift Hours: Full Time
- Produce efficient rosters for station staff within agreed production deadlines and distribute to staff and managers as required.
- Weekly ratification of rosters with Owning Manager/RM and provide list of uncovered duties.
- Recording and monitoring of ‘off track & unproductive time’, including training, medicals and ad hoc leave.
- Maintaining and updating accurate records for the stations, including equalisation, Annual leave, Rest days, and Sundays.
- Ensure the full handover of key information with other RCs as required.
- Support the development of efficient rosters during Timetable changes and in line with and local requirement changes.
- Assist with data compilation to support budget and forecast production.
- Assist with the scheduling of staff for training and other release as required, ensuring costs are within forecast and kept to a minimum.
- Ensure strict deadlines for information required by the Payroll department are adhered to.
- Arrange the release of staff, as required, to attend meetings, training and any other non-productive requirements.
- Prepare draft rosters to assist the RM and managers with PA/Local changes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Sound decision making skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Report writing skills
- Customer awareness and focus
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent team working
- Good communication, negotiation, motivational skills
- Proficient in; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- Completed or working towards Ability to obtain Vocational Qualification in Business Administration (Level 2).
- Experienced in all elements of the rostering process for a large number of people.
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant IRMA functionality.
- Thorough knowledge of conditions of service applicable to station staff.
Reference: seastern/TP/125/755 – AD/R/313t