Salary: €10.20 – €10.20
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Part Time Food Service Assistant to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the Company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- To serve the customers to the Company’s standard, to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- To adhere to all allergen requirements and relay this information to customers
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment
- Till operation duties
- To ensure tables and Service areas are kept clean at all times and that all items are well stocked
- To assist in setting up and replenishing the food service counters
- To assist in wash up.
- To undertake all necessary cleaning to the Company’s standard, according to the cleaning rota, or as directed.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full Sodexo uniform is worn at all times. To comply with Statutory and Company Hygiene Regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages
- Previous catering experience
- Till and cash handling experience
- Knowledge of HACCP
Location: Naas Co.Kildare, Ireland