At Cooper Parry Wealth we want to be the best. We’re a mould-breaking, bold decision-making, award-taking team. And we want you to join us.
The wealth management industry loves talking about the latest products that will make people rich. But we’ve flipped the traditional model on its head. Quite simply, we realised it’s broken and ineffective.
That’s why we made the bold decision to do things differently. To be the best at what we do. And this is your chance to be a part of it by joining one of the most successful financial planning firms in the UK.
About the role…
As Paraplanner you’ll provide a high level of support to our Relationship Managers and Associate Advisers. You’ll play a big role in delivering financial plans to new clients and co-ordinating an expert team including tax advisers and solicitors.
As part of a high performing team of Paraplanners you’ll be working along side our Relationship Managers, Associate Advisers and Tax Advisers in creating financial plans and producing high quality, accurate and compliant reports.
Other day-to-day responsibilities include…
- Provide a high level of technical support to Associate Advisors/Relationship Managers
- Complete the preparation for client annual meetings
- Complete an accurate and comprehensive analysis of client’s financial position
- Creating cashflow modelling using Voyant Go
- Construct the advice underpinning each financial plan
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and compliance of reports and advice
- Correctly carrying out complex calculations e.g. inheritance tax, carry forward and tapered pension contributions
What you’ll need…
As the ideal Paraplanner candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working as a paraplanner
- Experience in writing full financial plans
- A true understanding of holistic financial planning
- Have worked with high net worth clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to simplify the complex
- Well developed analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Top-notch organisation skills and ability to actively prioritise your workload
- Ability to juggle lots of different tasks comfortably and deliver work within agreed timescales
- The Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Working towards the Chartered or Certified Financial Planner qualification (desirable)
A bit about CP…
We’re no ordinary firm of accountants and business advisers. And this means we don’t give ordinary advice. We work with privately owned, not for profit and multi-national businesses across the UK to help them become more aware of their financial position, become more financially efficient, help them grow and much more.
We’re straight-talking and put people and relationships before products and services. This is what’s made us the fastest growing firm of accountants in the UK… and our vision is to continue.
In 2022 & already in 2023, we achieved some fantastic feats, and we couldn’t be more over the moon!
- Ranked No.1 in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index
- Placed Top 3 in the mid-size category at the Inspiring Workplace Awards
- Achieved 13th overall at the Inspiring Workplace Awards, against all businesses of all sizes across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Recently became B Corp certified!
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
We put our people at the heart of our culture. If our people love working here then they do amazing work, that’s why we offer things like:
Incredible development and career growth – tailored training to help you learn and progress
A truly flexible approach to hybrid working
Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help with your;
- Physical Health – Doctors on Hand for private GP appointments, Critical Illness Insurance
- Mental Health – Sanctus coaching, Mental Health First Aiders
- Financial health – Life Assurance, Wage Stream, Interest free season ticket loans
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.
A note for recruitment agencies…
Agencies, we love you… but unsolicited CV’s will not be honoured. We will only accept CV submissions for roles briefed to you by our Talent Acquisition team.
If you would be interested in working with us – please send a message to email@example.com, should we have anything we need additional support on we will reach out to you.