At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Operative to join our friendly team at the Linford site in Stanford Le Hope – Essex. This role will offer suitable candidates the opportunity for training as well as development opportunities within Tarmac.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting into our Plant Supervisor, the successful Operator will be responsible for actively participating and taking ownership of activities to ensure plant safety, plant availability, production output and quality.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Moving, loading and unloading product from the plant and vehicles
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround.
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Good housekeeping
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as a Fork Lift Truck Operative, Multi-Skilled Operative or Labourer. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both operative and supervisory skills.
- Fork Lift Truck license – advantageous
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/119/2825