Shift hours: Permanent
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
As one of ESS Defence, Operations Director, you will lead and develop your team to provide an exceptional service to our clients.
You will also manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
What we are looking for in applications.
- Senior management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Integrity – Respects colleagues & customers
- Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures and challenges unsafe behaviour
- Can Do – Is flexible and takes initiative
- Passion – Is positive & proud of doing a great job
- Responsibility – Takes ownership and doesn’t leave things to others or say ‘it’s not my job’
- Teamwork – Shares knowledge and experience with other team members
Location: Glasgow, Scotland