Due to the rural location, a driving licence is essential for this post
Are you seeking a challenging and varied administrator role? Would you like to become a part of a person-centred organisation, working with a friendly team?
A warm welcome awaits you in our specialist service for children who present with emotional, behavioural and other complex needs.
We are committed to providing a nurturing, safe and vibrant learning environment that fosters a love of learning and enables every student to become the best they can be. Respectful and supportive relationships are at the heart of all that we do. The role of Office Administrator is to support the office and administration functions of the services, welcome and vet visitors.
- · Welcome visitors- check appointments
- Answer main reception telephone, managing the calls in a clear and professional manner
- · Work closely with the manager to ensure the smooth running of the services.
- · Ensure all paperwork relative to the home is up to date
- . Minute taking and typing minutes
- ·To competently process confidential reports, case-notes and other documents
- · To liaise effectively with local authorities in relation to statutory meetings
- · Monitor and manage petty cash for the service
- · General administration duties
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- · Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- · Proven attention to detail to ensure accurate completion of administrative tasks
- · An excellent telephone manner
- · Good organisation and time management skills
- · We provide superb free training
- · Competitive rates of pay
- · EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- · Additional holiday purchase scheme
- · Childcare Vouchers
- · Free DBS check
- · Free parking
- · *Refer a friend scheme’ £1000
- · *Welcome bonus of £500
- · Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you haven’t heard back within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
Branas Isaf is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK.
Office Administrator, Bromyard [SYS-2913]
Location: Worcester, WR6 5AH