Location: Wisbech, Gorefield
Hours: 42 hours per week
Salary: £20.09 per hour
The Willows are seeking to recruit experienced, motivated and flexible RMN’s to join our hospital working on either a full or part time basis, the successful candidate will need a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over the twenty-four-hour period and work flexibly regarding shift changes according to the needs of the hospital.
In your role as an RMN you will support the Hospital Manager and Clinical Nurse Manager to deliver a high-quality person-centred recovery approach in line with CareTech Community Services Personalisation Strategy and Uplands Independent Hospital Service Improvement Plan.
- We offer Permanent Full/Part-time contracts
- 33 days annual leave pro rata inclusive of bank holidays + your birthday off
- Enhanced sick pay package
- Enhanced maternity package
- Death in service
- Free car parking on-site
- Welcome bonus
- Care awards
- Wellbeing programme
- Company pension
- Refer a Friend* (T&C’s apply)
- Career progression pathway within the company
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Various shift patterns available to suit your lifestyle
- DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us
- You will act as a keyworker, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care planning and risk assessment/risk management safety plans on a monthly basis and with service users on admission and at appropriate intervals.
- Providing support to service users with daily living, creating and following "my care plans" and working within the model of care.
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in a hospital setting, ensuring the delivery of holistic, recovery care to all service users
- Supervision of staff at lower grades and the implementation of the Care Programme Approach.
Previous experience working within a mental health setting is essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The passion to work with vulnerable adults
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Location: Wisbech, PE13 4NQ