Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- To give ultimate customer service to all venue clients
- To ensure the highest standards of customer care are maintained in line with company standards
- To secure the building
- To patrol the building
- To run the night audit
- Prepare the building for the following day
- To comply with company health and safety policy and procedures ensuring a safe working environment.
- To be fully aware of bedroom areas and rooms.
- To be on hand at anytime to help guests with problems.
- To arrange and set up conference requirements.
- To answer the telephone with an excellent telephone manner and be able to help with enquires and transfer calls
- To ensure there is always a good supply of packs and luggage labels
- To ensure all public areas, toilets and leisure are cleaned to set standards
- To ensure all meeting setups are complete and all meeting rooms cleaned to set standards
- Any other reasonable task allocated by the Duty Manager or other Hotel Management.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Night Porter before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.