Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo Corporate Services Segment have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Site Services Engineer to carry out and oversee the repair, maintenance and installation of all plant, equipment, systems and building structure/fabric associated with the premises on a number of Sodexo Corporate client sites across the London region.
You will be required to have significant core experience and qualifications working on various types of Electrical and HVAC associated systems and be willing to build long term client relationships.
Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday with occasional requirement for weekend working at an overtime rate of pay. You will need to be flexible to work across client sites and be prepared for some on call responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to show your technical skills within a large organisation.
- To undertake the day to day operation, planned maintenance, fault finding and repair, periodic inspections and testing of the complete spectrum of services found in a building services environment.
- To interpret technical schematics and drawings and utilise this information to perform planned preventative maintenance, rectification of faults and installation of new equipment.
- Work to deadlines to ensure plant down time is kept to a minimum and key performance indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.
- To Work in line with best practice, statutory compliance and service level agreements as detailed in the relevant FM Service Contract.
**Full job description below**
- Qualification in or Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Building Services.
- Have relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to Multi-task across mechanical, electrical and building disciplines at a basic level
- Ability to travel across London region.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- HNC/HND or equivalent experience in an Engineering or Building discipline.
- DBS Enhanced
- Basic report writing skills
- Good leadership skills
- Experience with Personal Digital Assistant (PDA’s) systems
Location: No Fixed Place Of Work, England