Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a mobile cleaner to join our regional team in the Yorkshire area, providing cleaning services to a variety of sites, including probation offices, and approved premises (AP). Therefore, the role includes working alongside the National Probation Service (NPS) in secure homes for ex-offenders, where the residents are on license from the prison service, making the transition back into the community.
This position offers a real sense of value and meaning as you work alongside a team whose aim is to support rehabilitation and help reduce re offending amongst the residents. It holds fantastic opportunities for career progression, overtime, and advancement.
The hours of work are any five days over seven including alternate weekends. Typical days can start from 7am however we leave our team to organise their time. Travel time is also included in the working week of 40 Hours. The hourly pay is £9.50.
As part of the role, a work van and fuel card will be provided. Only candidates who have been driving for over two years and hold a full clean UK driving license will be considered.
- In this role, you will work to a pre-arranged schedule to visit multiple sites a day, providing cleaning services. The areas being cleaned will include offices and meeting rooms, toilets and washrooms, and kitchens and communal areas.
- You will be responsible for covering absence within the region, and will need to be flexible, dynamic, and responsive during your working day.
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities, including driving, in a safe manner, always wearing all required PPE, and following all relevant Sodexo processes and procedures.
- You would be responsible for delivering exceptional cleaning and sanitisation standards and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be great at working independently and as part of a team
- Will be Reliable with excellent time keeping
- and display a polite and courteous manner, always
- Will be flexible and available to pick up additional hours, when required
- Will have some previous experience in a similar role and be familiar with COSHH (however, this is not essential, as full training is provided)
- Will have great initiative and be able to effectively prioritise their work
- Will have a full clean driving license and have held it for over 2 years
Location: Yorkshire and Humber, England