Salary: £45000 – £45000
To supply Mechanical Engineering support at Emr
- Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture throughout the business.
- Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP’s and improvement plans.
- Attend sites for proactive and reactive work within the area as required.
- Pro-active during machinery maintenance and repair.
- Implement Root Cause Analysis (RCA) approach to eliminate repeat issues and contribute to medium and long term plans.
- Provide direction to the operational team.
- Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across Emr.
- Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and cost.
- Keep all documentation up to date on the CMMS system.
- Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge.
- Work as part of a team to complete scheduled blade changes on shears.
- Work as part of a team to complete scheduled work on balers and shears.
- Assist in completion of any remedial work highlighted from AC/PPM.
- Complete all PPM tasks scheduled.
- Provide proactive and reactive engineering support to all EMR sites in designated region.
- A nationally recognised mechanical / fabrication time served apprenticeship minimum level 3
- Maintenance experience in a heavy engineering environment
- H&S qualification equivalent to IOSH Managing safely
- First principles relating to the operation and maintenance of appropriate plant and equipment
- Maintenance and operational practices, processes and procedures covering a range of plant and equipment
Hours per week: 45