Salary: £37,857 + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity within Sodexo healthcare segment for 2 Multiskilled Technicians (Mechanical & Engineering) to join our team due to a recent contract win! In this role you will provide technical support and assistance to carry out all PPM and reactive tasks at Leamington Spa Mega Lab!
Covid 19 Mega Labs will help increase UK’s daily testing capacity meaning faster turnaround times for test results.
To be successful in this position you will have proven substantial experience within the field of building & system maintenance and repair, be qualified to 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regs & ACoP L8 Water Management. Additionally must have a sound understanding of Health and Safety at Work Regulations and preferably a level 2 or 3 plumbing qualification.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business that will continue to be in transition with multiclient base so ability to adapt to changing situations is essential to be successful in this role.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to complete BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) clearance.
- Deliver Contractual obligations in relation to PPMs and Reactive tasks
- Assist Sodexo management as required to deliver contractual expectations
- Carry out all PPM tasks appertaining to both electrical and mechanical systems: weekly sprinkler tests, (training will be provided), monthly emergency light testing, monthly emergency generator tests (training will be provided)
- Provide support to the shift – team as required to ensure Sodexo remain compliant with contractual obligations.
- Compile and update SOP for carrying out PPM tasks across site and receive authorisation and sign off from appropriate Manager.
- Compile and update RA’s for carrying out PPM tasks across site and receive authorisation and sign off from appropriate Manager.
- Manage the critical spares stock and order spare parts as required and ensure records of stock levels are kept and items that are rechargeable are charged to the correct Finance stream.
- Provide Technical advice and support on Projects on site to ensure proposed new systems are compatible with existing systems as and when required
- Effectively use the Maximo system and its components to validate and record all works and resource time detail.
- Proven substantial experience within the field of building & system maintenance and repair
- Qualified to 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regs, Level 2/3 Plumbing desirable,
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Computer literate, preferable with knowledge of building management and CAFM systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing situations
- Authorised person appointments as directed
Where we can be flexible:
- Experience of working within an Acute Hospital environment
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV313HH, England