Salary: Attractive plus benefits
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a better place to live for the next generation.
You will be responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across our organisation. You will manage maintenance activities for the upkeep of fixed plant and facilities whilst overseeing a range of mechanical and electrical maintenance activities both internally resourced and contract.
Here are just a few responsibilities
- Support in the investigation, review and reporting of all Health and Safety accidents and near misses. Leading Huddle discussions on SHEQ issues. Undertaking of regular inspections to check on SHEQ compliance and opportunities for improvement. Engagement with SHEQ team and General Manager to understand and support
- A proactive, efficient approach to the management of your shift, including:
- Dayforce activities.
- Frequent performance/coaching conversations with Team Members, in-line with EMR guidance.
- Daily huddles/briefings to their shift, providing key business, safety and performance updates.
- Resource management, including prioritisation of work orders and schedule for planned outages.
- Support in the delivery of HR Cases Management processes, including disciplinary, grievances, lateness and performance management.
- You will develop and drive the use of CMMS to deliver the preventative maintenance required to improve and maintain uptime.
- Lead project management in partnership with EMR’s Central Engineering Team, to ensure the achievement of key deliverables/milestones within the agreed timescales
- You will monitors KPIs, utilises business systems, tools and reports to monitor and analyse performance, developing data based insights to identify and deliver performance improvements.
- Carry out inspections of all facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of site to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
You will have a successful track record of management within a major, multi site operation with exposure to various responsibilities including H&S, Business Performance, Staff Development, Recruitment and Profitability.
You will be familiar with mobile plant and fixed processing plant capabilities
Hours per week: 45