At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a qualified Maintenance Electrician to join our friendly team based at Mountsorrel Quarry, Loughborough.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you’ll provide an effective link between the Operations and Engineering team. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Engineering related activities. You will be working closely with all members of the engineering team, reporting directly to the Unit Manager in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as an Electrical Engineer. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Recognized apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
- ONC/HNC Desirable
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Inspection and testing qualification
- High Voltage Ap training (Or working towards)
- Challenge people, hold them accountable for job completion and quality of completion
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/110/1144