Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven. We have a
fantastic opportunity for an NPLQ Qualified Lifeguard to join our Activities
& Leisure Team where you will help our Guests and Owners make a splash and
create great memories that last a lifetime! Not only do we believe
that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer
flexible working hours to our Lifeguard Team, with days and working hours to
suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Up to 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
– 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
– We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Working Hours: Full or Part Time Hours Available
Pay Rates: £10.42 per hour
What You’ll Be Doing
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe & secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
– Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests whilst using our pool areas
– To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all our guests
– Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
– Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
– Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
What We Would Like You To Bring
This opportunity requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 16 years and over.
Must hold a NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Lifeguard and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure
Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable
workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels
like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re
looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third
career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups
such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you
feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we
support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their
needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the
application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org