Salary: £13.00 – £15.00
Shift hours: Full Time
- Responsible for a supporting role in the delivery of planned LEV Text and maintenance across Alderley Park.
- Reporting to the LEV Service Lead and the LEV Operatives
Support the LEV team’s adherence to guidance and procedures defined in both APL or Sodexo SOPs and other related documents – Management of LEV in Systems such as SAP and PRIME Procedure, Contract Specification Document Work Stream
▪ Ensure you work in a safe manner always and demonstrate a positive SHE culture including near miss reporting and adhere to SSOW, RAMS and follow all client and area procedures.
▪ Ensure clearance certificates are in place or that there has been appropriate communication of potentially hazardous contaminants prior to Maintenance activities
▪ Arrange appropriate safe systems of work for all Maintenance related activities (Permits to Work, LEC etc.)
▪ Help to ensure a system is in place to track all “materials or parts” orders for each activity or work order from initial order to arrival onsite to completion
▪ Help to ensure effective coordination of all “maintenance” and “Thorough Examination and Testing” consumables and reorder without disruption to service delivery
▪ Support with updates to any related documents or internal SOPs where appropriate.
▪ Support change and service delivery development and assist with implementation.
▪ Support change and service delivery development and assist with implementation
▪ Support with information for Site Leads (Sodexo & APL)
▪ Responsible to ensure that all equipment is maintained and calibrated to the relevant defined standards. (For example: all test equipment must be calibrated on an annual basis.)
▪ Responsible to complete regular vehicle checks for role allocated van
▪ Ensure any specific PPE (For example: Respiratory Protective Equipment) is managed in accordance with HSE guidance
▪ The role holder will have a technical background ideally with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of a LEV system and/or have a desire to enter a carrier in the Technical/LEV arena
▪ Good site knowledge and specific area awareness
Qualifications to work towards attaining as part of the role:
▪ BOHS Proficiency Certificate P601 – Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems.
▪ Certificate in Principle and Practice of the Potassium Iodide (KI) Method for Determining Aperture Containment and Operator Protection Factor (as specified in BS EN 12469).
▪ Certificate in Principle of HEPA Filter Testing.
▪ Sodexo Certificate of Training for Biological Decontamination Theory.
▪ Sodexo Certificate of Training Practical Operation of the onsite Biological Decontamination Equipment (e.g. Steris X10)
Location: Nether Alderley, England