Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Lettings Administrator
As part of our Holiday Home Revenue Team, you will…
Administrator supports the Head of Holiday Home Revenue with the consistent
delivery of our Letting Owner promises. They will support the delivery of 4 key
areas – availability requirements and grid management, new owner awareness and
sign up of our Letting Service, delivering consistently on the owner promises
within Letting and ensuring our Letting Service is consistent through
compliance and commitment of Company processes.
Effectively and consistently deliver the Letting Owner Touch Points
– Confidently deals with Letting Owners concerns with the ability to resolve
problems, show empathy and understanding.
– Maintain an effective and informative relationship with the park Experience
Team, who will need updating on sales and/or service KPIs
– Seeks out and acts upon regular Owner feedback to build understanding and
respond to Lettings Owner needs.
– Influence the GM and other HOD’s to put in place action plans to address shortfalls
or opportunities in Owner experience relating to Lettings
– Complete relevant administrative tasks including, , safety compliance checks
and legislative compliance checks.
What’s In It For You?
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
– Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
– Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
Pay Rates: Competitive
Experience and Qualifications
You may already be an administrator which is great! All we are
looking for is…
• Must be highly
competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous administrative roles within a sales and letting environment would be an advantage.
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family,
which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members
and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our
exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh
Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We
prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team
members to be their authentic selves
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, our Lettings
Administrator working hours are usually 45 hours per week over 5 days and could
include evenings and weekends.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will
ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and
one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment
When invited to meet with us, you will have an
interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the
role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform
at your best during this process, please let us know.
equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our
commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and
we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may
require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during the recruitment
process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any
assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don’t hesitate to
reach out to us at email@example.com