Learning Support Assistant
Term time only- Equivalent of 34 weeks spread over 36 weeks
Up to £17,917 (actual salary for full time hours)
For full time all year-round staff, we are offering a Welcome Bonus of £500* (*T&C’s apply) – Pro rata to FTE
At Nescot, we are seeking enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistants to join Nescot based in Epsom, Surrey.
What we are looking for:
- Good organisational and team working skills
- Confidence using IT for administrative tasks
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Understanding of and empathy with students who have learning difficulties, are disaffected or have behavioural problems is a must
- You could be working in variety of different vocational contexts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help students develop student skills and grow into their independence
- Some students may have physical or medical disabilities and you may be required to undertake some personal care.
- In class support to students and act as an advocate for students
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station
- Discounted Starbucks, Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
- Free parking on-site
Work patterns available :
Full time= 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Part time= Flexible working patterns available
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and welcome all applicants.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and criminal record checks (enhanced DBS clearance).
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply