Salary: £10.85 – £10.85
Shift hours: Part Time
- To assist in all kitchen duties, food preparation, cleaning and customer service
- To accept, check, rotate and store all kitchen deliveries
- To clear all waste from kitchen area
- To undertake cleaning duties including pot washing and use of commercial dish washer
- To undertake all deliveries ensuring they are stored as per Company policies
- To undertake any additional task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To assist in washing up and waste removal
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules etc
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To undertake training and comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To raise any issues to the Catering Manager in a timely manner.
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager.
- Experience in a food service environment
- Cleaning experience
- Effective communicator to all levels
Location: 85 Queen Victoria Street London, England