Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Kitchen Assistant to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our best possible customer experience.
We are looking for a new Kitchen Assistant to join our Prezzo Family who wants to support our kitchens by offering excellent work ethic and be able to keep our kitchens ticking along by ensuring maximum tidiness and organisation at all times.
As a Prezzo Kitchen Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in working within a busy, professional kitchen.
- Take great #Pride is everything you do (this is a key Prezzo value!)
- Keep your kitchen organised and clean.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills, as there are opportunities to train up to become one of our chefs!
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- Kitchen Assistants, no early morning starts!
- Take your birthday off on us!
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day off!
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Become chef qualified with professional level 1&2 qualifications through our ‘Chef Academy’.
- Free company uniforms.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
Located in the heart of the popular Victorian seaside town of Southport, within easy reach of the beach and pier and close to local shops and bars. Set out over two floors of an impressive period building and former bank, Prezzo Southport retains many of its original features. Light from the large picture windows compliments the fresh, contemporary decor, and in the evening soft lighting gives the restaurant a relaxed and intimate feel.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Southport
Salary: £9.20 – £10.52 per hour plus tronc