Kitchen Assistant – Part Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Kitchen Assistant to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our best possible customer experience.
We are looking for a new Kitchen Assistant to join our Prezzo Family who wants to support our kitchens by offering excellent work ethic and be able to keep our kitchens ticking along by ensuring maximum tidiness and organisation at all times.
As a Prezzo Kitchen Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in working within a busy, professional kitchen.
- Take great #Pride is everything you do (this is a key Prezzo value!)
- Keep your kitchen organised and clean.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a desire to grow your skills, as there are opportunities to train up to become one of our chefs!
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends
- Free Meal on shift
- 5 Family and Friends get 25% off Food & Drink
- Access to Apprenticeships
- Wagestream – access to your wages early
- Employee Assistance Programme + GP Appointment Helpline
- Eye Test
- Voluntary Bupa Dental Cover
- Voluntary UNUM Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Simply Health Cash Plan
- ISA Investment plans with Cushon
- Free Mortgage Advice with Charles Cameron
- More People Like You Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Prezzo Service Anniversaries
Where is our Restaurant?
Prezzo Farnborough joins The Meads shopping centre as part of their fantastic new food and drink offering. Situated right next door to the cinema and a few minutes’ walk away from the supermarket, it’s the perfect place to catch up with old friends or finish the evening after a night at the cinema.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Farnborough
Salary: £9.20 – £10.52 per hour plus tronc