Salary: £32,500 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Sous Chef – Hospitality – London
Up to £32,500 per annum
Monday – Friday Only
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are recruiting for an experienced and talented Junior Sous Chef to join this very prestigious unit. You will be responsible for all employee dining requirements and will need to ensure we are on trend and successfully competing in the market place.
The catering service includes a variety of hot and cold offers including Hospitality, exciting street food style concepts and grab and go options.
If you are innovative and creative, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – we want to hear from you!
- Working in a team, producing high end and high quality food for Hospitality
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chef absence
- Experience of working in contract catering
- Passion for food and upcoming food trends
- Exceptional culinary skill
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Have a flexible approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills