Salary: £10.75 – £10.85
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Janitor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
• To have day-to-day responsibility for responding work orders and for correctly following business procedures in relation to all planned and reactive works.
• To follow and embrace the Sodexo Health and Safety culture and follow all processes and procedures. Will have full working knowledge of the safe working practices in the use of tools and equipment used as part of job role.
• To take a proactive attitude in identification and resolution of defects.
• To undertake maintenance/repair work as required.
• To undertake all necessary repairs and PPM tasks of a statutory and non-statutory nature including small projects, redecoration of the building and fabric works.
• May be required to use access equipment for working at heights (training will be provided as required)
• May be required to work alone and to follow lone working procedures.
• Undertake all additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by your Line Manager.
• Flexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team
• Able to represent Sodexo both internally and with clients
• Take part in out of hours duty roster/on call
• Experience in plumbing and general maintenance
Location: Quilter Senator, England