Salary: Between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum plus free rail travel
Shift Hours: Full Time
To resolve 3rd line IT incidents, requests and problems efficiently and effectively, whilst managing customer relations and expectations with great diplomacy.
Involvement in infrastructure projects relating to Services, Server and Back office Infrastructure items.
Supporting all sites on the WAN including stations and depots with Hardware or Network related faults.
- Ensuring that Service Desk calls are actioned within timescales set and that all incidents, problems, faults and requests are logged and updated in the Service Desk Management System correctly with the correct priorities, categories and comprehensive details.
- Carry out regular maintenance tasks on services and servers to ensure their ongoing health, security and performance levels remain at expected levels
- Lead or participate in the implementation of service changes (addition, enhancement or upgrade), including support for testing these streams.
- Support the 2nd line and Field Engineers is carrying out their duties.
- Participate in an on-call escalation rota, covering nights and weekends, including bank holidays.
- Support the field engineers, partnering with specific engineering and crew depots to provide support and insight
- 2 years experience working in 3rd line Incident, Request, Knowledge and Problem management.
- Good SCCM skills.
- Really good Server skills that show the complete lifecycle of servers, from building, maintaining, fault resolution and eventual decommissioning.
- Citrix Administrator with good skills in xenapp7.x
- Office 365 Administrator.
- Good SharePoint Admin Skills.
Reference: seastern/TP/16056/579 – FML/E/124