Job Title: International Officer
Job Reference: REQ231367
Date Posted: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Application Closing Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:00:00 GMT
Package: Management and Specialist grade 6 from £33966 to £44263 per annum. Subject to annual pay award.
Marketing and Advancement
Full time, open ended
Join Our Marketing and Advancement Team as an International Officer!
We’re currently looking for experienced, motivated professional to play a key role in the strategic and operational management of international student recruitment.
You will be instrumental in implementing our International Student Recruitment Strategy. Your responsibilities will encompass leadership in managing significant markets, including Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, and the Philippines.
There is also the possibility of expanding this role to include other countries within the region.
Your duties will involve overseeing pre-and post-arrival support for new international students. This includes crafting induction programs and collaborating closely with English Language Support Services, as well as the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission offices.
Key Requirements of the role:
• You’ll have experience of client relationship management, coupled with strong market research and analysis skills.
• You’ll have confidence in delivering presentations to diverse groups
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a keen cultural understanding.
• You’ll have a proactive approach to work and capable of working autonomously.
• A degree qualification or substantial equivalent experience
You will be expected to undertake significant amounts of travel for this role.
Join us and play an integral part in shaping the global outreach of our institution!
• Generous annual leave allowance up to *44 days (inclusive of BH & University Closure Days)
• Competitive pension schemes
• A range of childcare support initiatives and benefits including childcare vouchers; on-site university nursery (with salary sacrifice scheme); and holiday play schemes.
• We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies.
• BUPA Cash Plan (100 scheme)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticker loan scheme
• On campus parking with charging points for electric vehicles
• Fantastic range of sports facilities and preferential membership packages available
• Fantastic CPD, Linkedin learning and inclusive resources for development
For the full job description and person specification please see here.
Please contact Matt Green email@example.com or
Simon Foster S.J.Foster@lboro.ac.uk.
Closing date for applications – 2nd January 2024
Interviews to be held – 18th January 2024