It's an exciting time for IRIS Software Group as we expand the business globally. IRIS HR Consulting, (Part of IRIS Software Group) is looking for an amazing Shared Services Administrator.
We are a dynamic, niche HR consultancy, executing an ambitious and exciting growth strategy. Our traditional client base is made up of US-owned SME’s who are looking to expand their global footprint. IRIS HR Consulting acts as an extension of our clients’ HR and Benefits team, advising on all aspects of HR relevant to their international expansion plans, to ensure that their overseas staff are looked after and appropriately managed.
You will be primarily responsible for providing the Compensations & Benefits and HR Solutions Consultancy Teams with administrative support as part of their service delivery, as well as supporting IRIS Fully Managed Payroll’s Payments and Payroll teams with their administrative duties as required.
The Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Team are responsible for supporting and advising our clients in all matters regarding employee benefit and compensation programmes, on a global basis.
- Updating the Excel client database spreadsheet with new hire census, benefit enrolment and benefit invoice information
- Creating the employee benefit guides in Word and PDF
- Sending new hire welcome emails with benefits information and application forms for enrolment into benefits
- Processing new hire enrolment into benefits by liaising with respective Broker contacts
- Advising the benefit providers and broker contacts of leavers and updating the client database spreadsheet with benefits de-enrolment information
- Collating client employee census information via excel spreadsheets
- Submitting the client employee census information to Brokers
- Updating the client database spreadsheet and employee benefit guides as applicable with renewal information
- Handling Employers Liability insurance renewals by liaising with clients and brokers
- Preparing and formatting standard employment documents such as; employee contracts, mail-merge letters, HR policies and employee handbooks
- Obtaining translations of HR and employment documents in liaison with external providers
- Updating and maintaining the Employing Staff In Country Guides, ensuring they reflect updated benefit and employment practices/legislation
- Acting as a point of contact for employee benefit/payroll queries and liaising and
Why you should apply
- We are a small, friendly team that works collaboratively, putting customer satisfaction at the heart of everything that we do. As a team, we strive to make IRIS HR Consulting a great place to work, as well as a company that our clients like to do business with.
- IRIS is a company built on hiring the best people; our people are our greatest assets. They enable us to be the innovative, market-leading, and high-performing company that we are today
The ideal person
- At least 1-year previous experience in Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Knowledge of HRIS system
- Experience working with global companies
- Experience working within multi-functional teams
- Experience within a Payroll/Payments industry preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Organised worker and process-orientated
- Highly proficient using Excel and other programmes in Microsoft Office suite
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal abilities
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality and data privacy obligations
- Ability to work with different personality types and working styles
- Foreign language skills desirable but not crucial
- Interest in HR Consultancy desirable but not crucial
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: UK Remote