At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- The HR Operations Coordinator is a key role within Tier 2 of the HR Operations Team. Responsible for the completion of employee lifecycle processes and resolution of HR queries triaged by the Tier 1 HR Service Desk Team. This role requires strong attention to detail, a background in delivering excellent customer service, and a proactive approach to their role.
- As an HR Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to work at pace utilising your superb organisational and time management skills to support a the business with an accurate and professional HR administration service across the end to end employee lifecycle (joiners, movers, leavers).
- The HR Operations Coordinator will demonstrate creativity in working with the wider team to identify and implement solutions to continuously enhance how we operate. The role works in partnership with the wider HR function (including Payroll, in-country HR Business Partners, Reward Operations, and Employee Relations) to ensure that a consistent HR service is provided to our colleagues.
- Responsible for the majority of employee lifecycle HR administration – this includes contract generation, new hire input, contract changes, and leavers
- Resolve HR queries escalated via the HR Service Desk Team – these include complex employee lifecycle (hire to retire), time to pay queries as well as simple Employee Relations support
- Work closely with Employee Relations and HR Business Partners to provide simple HR guidance and support with consideration of internal policy and local employment legislation
- Create documentation in support of the disciplinary process
- Ensure colleague queries and tasks are resolved in timely manner
- Utilises continuous improvement mindset to innovate our working practices to enhance the support we offer to the business
- Respond positively to escalations and complaints to ensure excellent customer service is consistently delivered
- Use HR data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience
- Support with simple reward administration during key annual activities
- Support the training and upskilling of the HR Service Desk Advisors
- Act as the escalation point for managers
- Support with ad-hoc projects and other duties where required
- Able to speak fluent French
- Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate – MS Word, Office, Teams
- Experience using an HRIS or equivalent (essential)
- Experience working in a HR service delivery role (preferred but not essential)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HR || BBS – HR SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||