We can’t say it enough…. we’re growing!!! And to support with that we are now looking for a new HR Business Partner (HRBP) to come and join our People Team.
This is a new role due to expansion, joining an existing team of HRBP’s and reporting into our Head of Business Partnering. You’ll also be line managing an experienced People Advisor who’ll look after their own business area.
About the role….
As one of our HR Business Partners you’ll work closely with allocated business areas and Heads of Departments to really embed the people plans and support the growth of Cooper Parry.
Whatever it is you’ll be the face of HR to your business areas and will understand the importance of focusing on delivering the basics brilliantly as well as getting involved in exciting projects and initiatives.
Oh yes and don’t be put off by the accountants’ bit, we are anything but boring!
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) …
- Deliver professional HR advice and support, aligned to the business plan and HR strategy including engagement, resourcing, succession, performance, and calibration management
- Play a crucial role in ensuring that performance management, development, succession, and hiring are aligned to a Gallup Strengths based approach
- Working with the wider people team to develop our talent attraction and development strategies
- Manage and track people & headcount budgets across allocated business areas
- Identify opportunities to increase employee engagement – reviewing key themes from feedback channels and ensuring action plans are implemented and executed as a result
- Work with managers to support team and individual development plans to drive performance, encourage personal growth and enable the realisation of career and functional aspirations.
- Work with the senior leadership teams to develop behaviours aligned with our values, and drive appropriate change to transform and improve organisational effectiveness across the business.
- Be a key contributor to decision making, drawing on varying perspectives as well as assessing the people and commercial impacts.
- To effectively support ER issues providing an appropriate level of guidance and advice.
- Full job description available on request.
What you’ll need…
As the ideal HR Business Partner candidate, you’ll know how to have fun, build relationships quickly and demonstrate a determination and drive for getting it right first time.
You’ll be comfortable operating at pace, with a huge amount of change and ambiguity that a fast moving, entrepreneurial business brings.
The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD level 5 qualified (or equivalent experience) and have worked with a business partnering operating model with multiple stakeholders to support. Experience of working with a business through a acquisitions and integrations, TUPE and/or operational change are also ideal.
You’ll need to be willing to travel between our Castle Donington, Birmingham and London offices
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
We’re committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in being considered or would like more information, please click apply and upload your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.