Salary: £10.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Do you have a passion for attention to detail? Would you like to contribute to the greater good in the private healthcare industry? If so, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a new team member to join our HCA team in London to provide outstanding and high-level customer service to our patients.
A new opportunity has arisen for a housekeeper to join the Medirest Signature Family. We are looking for a member to join our highly dedicated housekeeping team, who deliver outstanding cleaning services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital.
As a Housekeeper, you will play a vital role in keeping the private hospital functioning at its highest standards. Without the Housekeepers the hospital wouldn’t be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn’t just “any cleaning jobÓ, this is a cleaning job which will make a real difference.
- High and low dusting, mopping, wiping, and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of private rooms, toilets, showers, and public areas.
- Ensure waste bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable, and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
- Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Be comfortable working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Housekeeper before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/0601/96961001/52537793/MED #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.