Shift hours: Permanent
As the Hospitality Manager you will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of our contract, providing a great quality hospitality service, public and corporate catering offers. You will ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.
- You will lead the Front of House team by providing outstanding food and hospitality service to the day visitor and corporate clients.
- Develop and maintain key client relations
- Bring new and refreshing ideas to the venue’s hospitality offering with seasonal offers in Retail and work together with the Sales Team to develop the C&E offer and the Kitchen Team to adapt our offers.
- You will be a real people person with passion, energy, focus and determination. Someone that naturally enjoys exceeding expectations and takes pride in everything that you do.
- Lead and support venue and company initiatives that can help further enhance our food offer and service.
- Commercial management of the venue and supporting the team to deliver an excellent catering and hospitality service through great food and excellent customer service.
- To be a “do as I do manager” and lead by example.
- Effective control of budgets and costs (Manage P&L and all financial KPIs)
- Deputize for the General Manager when needed
- Introduction of new ideas to drive the service forward in both Retail & C&E departments
- Develop FOH team’s knowledge and expertise
- A good communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Proven experience in managing successful teams within a similar environment
- Integrity – Respects colleagues & customers
- Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures and challenges unsafe behaviour
- Can Do – Is flexible and takes initiative
- Passion – Is positive & proud of doing a great job
- Responsibility – Takes ownership and doesn’t leave things to others or say ‘it’s not my job’
- Teamwork – Shares knowledge and experience with other team members
Location: Brawdy, Pembrokeshire