Location: 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP
£13.15 per hour
Monday to Thursday- 32hrs contract
This prestigious contract is looking for hospitality assistant to join their friendly team.
Based in the city we operate within these stunning offices a Retail, Hospitality and Events operation. We have a growing Hospitality department and a team who know their business, they will be happy to show you the ropes.
This site operates Monday to Friday, mostly day times but with some events in the evenings – you will get paid overtime should you need to stay on.
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
This is a rare opportunity to work in incredible first-class facilities as part of a great team who constantly develop and move forward involving all members of the team in the process. Good opportunities to progress and develop within the business and the wider company.
As an Hospitality Assistant you would be working closely with the Hospitality Supervisor/ Manager based on site in one of our iconic venues, supporting the operations team, talented chefs and target driven sales people to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks.
Baxterstorey Hospitality Assistant will build strong relationships with their clients, understanding a brief and executing every detail with continuous quality and a human touch.
- Monitoring and serving all food and drinks to customers/clients/guest and clearing throughout the event.
- Ensuring that there is clean furniture, dining tables and chairs available for the guests and ensuring presentation is at the forefront of everything you do.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers/clients/guest in designated meeting spaces in a presentable manner.
- To be able to work without supervision and take initiative over duties and tasks without being directed.
- To serve our guests with the highest level of customer service with maximum speed, efficiency and always with a smile.
- To work on licenced bars serving alcoholic beverages
- To be able to use coffee machines
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available and if not reporting this to your line manager
- Ensuring that any linen hired, and equipment hired for an event is counted and packed away for collection after the event.
- Ensuring hospitality rooms are left clean and tidy