Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Our 14forty Central Helpdesk & Control Room Operations team runs out of our Customer Service
Centre at our Birmingham office.
You can be a part of a team which will provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, help lead a team of Helpdesk Advisors & Control Room Operators and shape the future in improving the way we work.
- Ensure performance is managed in relation to demand. Monitoring incoming calls and email requests to align staff to peak periods to cover inbox and telephony traffic where required.
- Be the first point of contact for escalations relating to the Helpdesk/Control Room operations. Identifying root cause of issues and the required corrective actions to mitigate reoccurrence.
- Manage staff (including Security Control Room (SCR) Operatives) in relation to company processes and policies. This includes annual leave management, sickness recording, conducting return to work meetings and all procedural meetings.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews and deliver effective 121’s with staff members to ensure that performance and quality issues are addressed accordingly. Action plans produced, staff performance output and support provided, ALL recorded accordingly.
- Identify/deliver training to staff where necessary and identify knowledge gaps with the appropriate actions required to improve performance further i.e. individual training plans.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes to drive performance and improve the efficiency of the FM Helpdesk Operations.
- Support the Head of Operations in the delivery of the business performance management agenda and operational objectives.
- Develop strong internal stakeholder relationships to support the contract teams across the wider Compass business and expand the scope of Helpdesk & Control Room services.
The successful candidate will be required to have Enhanced Security Checks and must be flexible to accommodate any staffing/wellbeing requirements over our 24/7 operation.
• People management experience
• Demonstrable experience in delivering in a high performing operation
• Demonstrable skills in data/MI production and analysis
• Stakeholder management experience (Internal and External)
• Professional approach and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Operationally focussed with ability to resolve issues in a prompt manner
• User experience of Avaya
• Lean process experience
• Effectively challenges the status quo and provides enhanced business solutions capabilities