Salary £25,500 Pro rated.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a
Head Therapist at Warner Leisure Hotels.
benefits of working with us
live in available
- Free use
of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or
60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees
and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% Discount
to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner
Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks
within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a qualified Head Therapist, you will manage a small
team of therapist to provide professional massages, therapies, and beauty
treatments to our guests using our Temple Spa range.
You will be managing the spa environment and treatment
diary, whilst maximising opportunities for guests to enjoy our facilities and
get the best out of their stay.
What are we looking for?
- An attentive people person who will be able to lead the team of Spa Therapists to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Someone who understands how to create a bespoke treatment based on individual personal circumstances.
- A hands-on leader who will participate in carrying out treatments throughout the week.
- An individual who has a high level of knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach leaders and team to thrive.
- Great communication skills to ensure you and the team create an excellent, quality ‘experience’ within the Spa.
What skills do I need?
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of massages and beauty treatments
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Spa budget.
- Able to set targets to ensure the department maximise on all sales opportunity.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we
are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are
central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds,
communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable
adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can
be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during
the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you
require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don’t
hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Cricket St Thomas Hotel, , TA20 4DD