Salary: From £14.00 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking for a Head Chef to join out team at The Royal Academy of Arts, to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead our Kitchen Brigade.
- Take overall responsibility for the F&B offering and development for the Restaurant operation
- Work with the Executive Chef to evolve menus and concepts, having an innovative approach to The RAA offer
- Attend client meetings and client tastings, reviewing menus and consistency of food.
- Continuously seek ways to enhance quality through innovation and cost efficiency by monitoring performance against existing standards
- Coordinate/Conduct new starter training alongside supporting the development the Kitchen Team.
- Completion of all kitchen based paperwork and compliance with company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness and COSHH
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment, ideally major events or banqueting operation
- Fine Dining background, gained in hotels, restaurants or contract catering
- A passionate interest in the Catering Industry – with the knowledge of current trends and excitement about food
- A competent communicator, with the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and posses excellent workforce planning skills
The Royal Academy of Arts is open from Tuesday – Sunday, from 10am – 6pm daily and we are able to offer flexible hours around these times.
Location: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, England