Salary: Monday to Friday Role
Shift hours: Full Time
- To receive, log and process service requests for Hard FM
- Contribute to the delivery of a quality Hard FM Helpdesk service in accordance with specification standards and carrying out operative duties when necessary.
- Assign tasks and review standards to ensure compliance.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To monitor areas of responsibility according to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that requests are recorded and processed with in accordance with the service standards.
- Ensure that all staff perform to the agreed service standards and comply with departmental and company standards.
- To attend meetings as required.
- Assist managers/supervisors with the collation of monthly contractual reporting utilising CAFM system results. Implementing actions agreed as required.
- To undertake/carry out training as required.
- To arrange for the repair of defective equipment or advise a member of the management team of replacement needs.
- To undertake the duties of other staff as necessary to ensure the maintenance of the service.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and staff ensuring their health, safety and welfare.
- To help maintain a safe working environment and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- The post-holder is an ambassador for the company and his/her actions and conduct will be judged by consumers as an indication of the quality service provided by the company as a whole
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager.
- Assign daily/weekly/monthly PM’s and reactive tasks to engineers
- Review and send out monthly questionnaires and surveys.
- Continuous reviews for job status and completion to reduce services failure penalties.
- Create and send out outstanding task reports
- Review job completion, notes, permits, TRA’s, MNW/Quotes and any other documentation required for Hard FM task completions
- Ability to ambassador the company values
- Ability to work as part of a team contributing to the development of the service we provide
- IT Literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn different IT systems including Global Maximo
- Ability to recommend and influence positive changes to the delivery of service
- Excellent customer service skills and effective complaints handling
- To act on their own initiative and adapt quickly to change
- Understanding of confidentiality constraints and sensitivities
- Understanding of Customer Care
- Ability to listen and have good communication skills
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Emotional Resilience
Location: Stockport, England