Shift hours: Part Time
- To ensure that High Wycombe/Pinewood Campus is managed in a smooth and efficient manner and that it achieves and exceeds its SLA targets. To maintain a high standard of service and customer care to Members and to lead and motivate the team and ensure their ongoing development.
- To play a major part within the wider FM management team as required and look to deliver innovation and grow the gym service offer.
- To manage the day to day operations of all fitness and wellbeing activity across High Wycombe and Pinewood Campus. Including the gym facilities, fitness studios, fitness classes, sports pitches and groups.
- To ensure that all fitness and wellbeing activity across both sites is managed and delivered in accordance with client and company health and safety policy.
- To actively drive increased engagement across both sites with fitness and wellbeing activity and to seek innovative ways of delivering the service to maximize uptake.
- To create and manage the delivery of all fitness class schedules across both sites.
- To ensure that all fitness and wellbeing activity is delivered to the highest standards and in accordance with the clients SLA
- To manage and develop the facilities including associated areas and activities.
- To manage an onsite social media platform to promote customer engagement.
- To ensure all equipment and services are properly maintained
- Undertake all required reporting and administration task for the gym to agreed deadlines
- To be responsible for the gym, the equipment and all aspects related to the Gym. To make sure all members are correctly screened, inducted and that suitable fitness programmes are issued and regularly reviewed and updated.
- To be responsible for the class schedule, making sure that classes meet with customer requirements. Making sure that all classes are covered and that the class timetable is reviewed on a regular basis. Including the management of Fitness on Demand classes.
- Ensure any customer queries or comments are resolved in a positive manner
- To work within agreed budgets, seek to achieve agreed targets
- Responsible for all visitors to the club
- To comply with all recommendations that are issued by Johnson and Johnson,
- Sodexo/Health works of the FM
- To take a full involvement with risk assessments and COSHH regulations throughout the facility and undertake a role within the Incident Control Team
- Implement any agreed Action Plan and risk reduction
- Promote all activities within the club and support activities on site, to Promote both health and wellbeing to all customers both whom attend the gym and do not.
- Maintain the facilities to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene at all time.
- Create new concepts to encourage active participation in fitness or wellbeing exercises.
- Undertake any other reasonable requests from the FM
- Team worker with a flexible approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Self motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- REP’s Level 3/Personal Fitness Training
- A willingness to contribute to the wider FM team
- At least 5 years within a similar industry.
- Fitness Qualifiactions REPs Level 2 or above
- Be able to teach group fitness classes
- Be very well organised
- Excellent Customer care skills
- Excellent Administration and Leadership skills
- Computer skills including Lotus Notes, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Location: High Wycombe,