Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Group Manager in Central London. The key purpose of this role is to manage a group of contracts, support the Unit Managers or Supervisors ensuring appropriate resources are available to deliver services as per the contractual agreement. Ensure people are engaged, Chartwells standards are maintained, contracts are compliant and run commercially in line with growth & retention targets
This role will involve working closely with our team of managers in circa 20 primary schools in central London.
We are looking for an experienced leader with the following skillset.
- DBS Compliant
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role in food, retail or service industry
- Experience of leading and managing teams delivering results and high performance
- Good level of interpersonal skills with key stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- Catering experience or Chef background
- Degree qualified