Shift hours: Permanent
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Chartwells is seeking an experienced Group Catering Manager to join their team across the East Sussex area.
The Group Catering Manager will be overseeing a group of units across the East Sussex area, working closely with the Catering Managers on site to ensure health and safety is up to date, stock control, labour costs are where they need to be, carrying out effective reporting and ensuring the client needs are being met and exceeded.
This is a busy, fast paced role that the right next step for anyone looking to intensify their contract catering skillset.
The successful Group Catering Manager will have the following experience:
- Culinary experience in a busy catering environment
- Ability to recognise and resolve difficult areas of the business
- Strong management skills, having managed a team of minimum 10 staff
- Excellent key stakeholder management skills
- Organised and positive working approach to work
- Positive attitude towards work and able to lead by example
Location: East Sussex