Salary: £11.00 – £11.00
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our Back of House team at Bateaux London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Storekeeper.
- Manage and take autonomy of all store related duties
- Take receipt of deliveries and check against delivery note for accuracy
- Checking and recording temperatures of deliveries. Inspecting and reporting for any damaged goods or discrepancies in a timely manner.
- To be able to complete storeroom-based paperwork
- Operating waste processing machinery – Balers, Compactors and glass crusher. Keeping the area clean and tidy. Some experience operating machines is highly valued.
- Undertake cleaning duties as requested to include equipment, fridges. Maintaining the general upkeep of the stores. Using proper sanitizing products for cleaning surface areas. Tidy and sweeping all storage areas, dry stores, walk in fridge’s, Freezer, chemical and cleaning disposable area.
- Stacking bulky goods safely in their designated area. Transporting products from and back to the Bateaux boats at the request of senior managers.
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail, organisational skills and punctuality
- Physically active, have a positive and flexible attitude
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Available to work from 7am
- Available to work throughout the week and at Weekends on a 5 out of 7 basis
Location: Bateaux London, England