Location: Ashton New Road, Manchester,
Salary: Up to £39,000
Manchester - Up to £39,000
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We are looking for an experienced manager to operate one of our modern locations in Manchester.
A fantastic opportunity for a General Manager within the hospitality & leisure sector to work with a passionate team delivering hospitality, concessions, private dining and matchday food service to an academy football client.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
- Work with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget
- Develop and evolve all client’s services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Have experience in an General Manager role ideally in contract catering or hospitality
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service