Salary: Hourly rate
Shift hours: Full Time
- Customer & Client Focus; Deliver exceptional customer service to build valuable long term relationships with colleagues, customers and clients
- Impact & Influence; Communicates to build relationships and interacts appropriately with others
- Continuous Improvement; Seeks to raise standards and improve quality of performance and service
- Working with others; Works effectively and professionally with others to achieve the desired results
- Comply with statutory and company requirements
- Assist in all aspects of the preparation of counter and café area for both core feeding and retail.
- To operate Panini machine, dishwasher and any other equipment within the canteenas part of daily duties
- To operate the Till system, handling of cash/credit card transactions according to legislation and any other requirements.
- Assist with the hygienic cleaning of counter, main social area in line with all health and food safety requirements; following set cleaning schedule
- To deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and professional manner
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities
- Promote good working relationships with colleagues
- To report any complaints or compliments and take action if at all possible
- To report any incident of accident, fire and take action as may be appropriate
- To attend meetings as required.
- To maintain standards of food safety and hygiene according to legislation and any other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow instruction
- Literacy and numerical skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Food Hygiene, Health & Safety qualification
Location: Dublin 7 – on Luas Line, England