We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant / General Assistant to join our team.
Monitoring counters and chillers to make sure they’re clean, well-stocked and presented in line with our six principles, you’ll regularly check the restaurant areas to ensure consistent levels of cleanliness with meticulous attention to detail. You have the ability to listen carefully and take instructions from your manager, and you provide prompt and efficient service at all times. You are also able to communicate confidently with customers, gaining feedback and reacting to their needs to ensure that every customer experience is a positive one.
Following procedures and displaying good food safety practice at all times, you have your Food Safety Level 2 and Health & Safety Level 2 certificates. With previous experience working in a customer service environment, you have good merchandising skills and till experience.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Gateway Central Building – White City Place, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ